I help clients to address life challenges such as anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, school- and learning-related difficulties, relationship problems, family conflicts, communication barriers and stress management.
I offer both short- and long-term therapy. I use a range of therapeutic approaches and techniques tailored to the needs of each client.
The therapy I provide is geared toward helping clients achieve personal growth, positive change and well-being.I offer therapy for but am not limited to:
* Depression and anxiety
* Adjustment difficulties
* Relationship difficulties
* Self-esteem and personal development
* Parental guidance, counselling and psychoeducation
* Psychoeducational assessments
* Behavioural and social problems in children and teens
* Trauma/Grief and bereavement
* Stress management
* Phd in Psych (NWU), MSocSci – couns. psych (UKZN Cum Laude), M.Ed (UP), Qualified Teacher Status (Marches Consortium, UK), Psychology Hons Psych (UKZN), BA (UKZN)Professional Registrations:
HPCSA: PS 0135518
Practice number: 0677256
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO