Crest College is a co-educational remedial school, situated in beautiful tranquil gardens in the heart of Hillcrest. We offer a holistic education, with small classes giving our students that much needed attention.
Crest College is a school which has officially opened in the heart of Hillcrest in 2017. Crest College has previously been operating as a learning centre and still takes in learners for extra tuition in the afternoons. Crest College enrols learners from Grade 1 to 7. The school is aimed at learners who are under-achieving and not living up to their full potential. The CAPS curriculum is followed and the school also involves learners in study skills and entrepreneurial programs. There are small classes for more one on one interaction between teacher and learner.
WE ARE PASSIONATE
WE STRIVE IN KNOWING EACH STUDENT’S INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
* Offering alternative development in the educational program.
* Assisting students to achieve their expected competencies’, in core academic skills.
* Special education is designed specifically for students with special needs.
* Building confidence and a positive attitude.
* Monitoring improvement by tracking test results.
* Identifying any areas of concern.
To mould each child to succeed to their full potential, creating stepping stones to a greater future.
To teach students the essential tools and skills, by knowing the way they think and process information, there by building a strong foundation for success.
Christian ethos: Christian values of respect, responsibility, self-control, honesty, compassion, thankfulness, perseverance, humility, loyalty, and faith in God.